Subject: Returned mail: User unknown
From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 1997 14:52:59 -0500 (EST)

The original message was received at Sat, 29 Mar 1997 14:52:56 -0500 (EST)
from clio.unice.fr [134.59.2.190]

   ----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
<[email-masked]>
    (expanded from: <[email-masked]>)

   ----- Transcript of session follows -----
... while talking to life.ai.mit.edu.:
>>> RCPT To:<[email-masked]>
<<< 550 <[email-masked]>... User unknown
550 <[email-masked]>... User unknown

Subject: bug in GPC 2.0
From: "Olivier Lecarme" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 1997 20:53:41 +0000

I get the following message when compiling a somewhat complicated
program (2352 lines):

gpc: Internal compiler error: program gpc1 got fatal signal 6

What can I do? Send you the whole program would probably be useless. Are
there some options I could trigger in order to get more information?

By the way, I encountered another problem with GPC: one program writes a
file of some complicated record type; another program reads this file,
declared in exactly the same way. However, it seems that every get(file)
skips to the next *physical* record, instead of the next logical one.

Did anybody encounter the same problem?

-- 

			Olivier Lecarme