Gale Paeper wrote:
Imports in an interface module are not visible in the corresponding implementation module. But they are visible in the implementation when using a "simple" module like this:
module sysutils; export sysutils = all; import GPC; System;
end;
var a: TString;
end.
At least that's GPC's current behaviour. Perhaps the EP experts can confirm whether this is correct?
Unless I'm missing something, I think paragraph 6.2.2.12, "Each defining-point that has as a region a module-heading shall also have as a region the module-block that is associated with that module-heading.", requires imports into a "separated" module-heading to be treated just the same as your "simple" module case.
If, as indicated, GPC doesn't make heading imports "visible" in the corresponding implementation block, then GPC isn't in full conformance with ISO 10206 requirements.
I'll fix it in the next release (chief47*.pas). Frank -- Frank Heckenbach, frank@g-n-u.de, http://fjf.gnu.de/, 7977168E GPC To-Do list, latest features, fixed bugs: http://www.gnu-pascal.de/todo.html GPC download signing key: 51FF C1F0 1A77 C6C2 4482 4DDC 117A 9773 7F88 1707