Hello, Frank Heckenbach wrote:
The URL refers to a page that has moved and is for gcc, not gpc.
I think this address should be changed to point to this list. Can you do this please, Peter?
Done.
I am still confused that the compiler refers to Testgamestatistics as a function, because it actually is a procedure.
This might be because the code that emits the message comes from GCC and in C procedures are called functions. I don't know how easy it is to change this to the Pascal notations...
There is a hook in GCC (in `toplev.c' search for `print_error_function') serving exactly this purpose. [...] Okay - GPC now distinguishes between procedures, functions, constructors, destructors, and operators in error messages. Testing, Peter -- http://home.pages.de/~Peter.Gerwinski/ - G-N-U GmbH: http://www.g-n-u.de Maintainer GNU Pascal - http://home.pages.de/~GNU-Pascal/ - gpc-20001217 GnuPG key fingerprint: 9E7C 0FC4 8A62 5536 1730 A932 9834 65DB 2143 9422 keys: http://www.gerwinski.de/pubkeys/ - AntiSpam: http://spam.abuse.net